We’re looking for bright minds and passionate people to join our world-class team
Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive contributes to the Affinio mission by developing/executing sales strategies, presenting offerings and closing sales and growing accounts that connect customers to the platform. The Enterprise Account Executive is able to establish a strong rapport with our major partner, Snowflake, and their clients and is responsible for driving new business from these accounts to meet established topline revenue targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and account growth targets
- Gain and protect trustworthy relationships with clients,leading to positive business results. We expect that there will be a high degree of partner co-selling with Snowflake.
- Through building superior relationships, close SAAS deals with potential clients
- Proactively contact prospective customers
- Understand potential clients’ business and how the Affinio product and service can support them
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how Affinio can support their business needs
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional service
- Nurture and build relationships with strategic partners
- Prepare proposals, statements of work & corresponding contracts
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and other terms within established programs, policies and procedures to generate profits and greater customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity in the development and closure of SAAS opportunities
- Collaborate with relevant internal partners to review/design, and implement the delivery of service
- Summarize product feedback from customers and provide to the product team
- Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication
- Work collaboratively with other internal Affinio teams
- Other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- A successful track record of delivering measurable sales results
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable partnerships
- Experience working with channel partners to co-pitch is an advantage
- Passion, integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit
- 7+ years progressive experience in sales, preferably in business development, lead generation, inside/outside sales or equivalent experience and/or education
- Proven successful SAAS sales experience
- Experience selling analytics software solutions considered a definite asset
- Experience in snowflake/data warehouse and adtech / martech considered an asset
- Strong negotiation skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education
- A positive attitude, creativity in providing solutions and deal-making, and a passion for technology solutions
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to perform quality work under heavy workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience in social media analytics and/or monitoring as an asset, but will not trump superior sales skills
- A strong technical aptitude that supports the ability to present to all levels and functions of an organization
- Must be highly organized and work well with priority changes and/or pressure
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the Affinio team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting will remain open until filled.
Who we are:
Affinio was established in 2013 and is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We have offices in Toronto and New York and have employees located globally. We are a dynamic company, building disruptive technology that uses machine learning to assess millions of attributes and billions of data-points to output key insights in an easy to understand presentation layer.
While we thank all interested candidates for their application, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We want you to be happy. We offer a generous benefits plan, employee referral bonus, paid vacation and personal days, flexible schedules and no dress code.
We work hard and have fun doing it! Ping pong, board game events, softball league supremacy, and a truly positive work environment are just a few ways we do it.
We are growing quickly and you should too – we invest in your professional development and provide opportunities
to “grow from within.”
We want you to have as positive an impact outside the office as you do inside! We recognize our Volunteer Heroes and encourage community involvement by offering up to 3 paid volunteer days/year.
Live the #AffinioLife
See what some of our employees have to say about life at Affinio.
I love how passionate everyone is about this product. The motivation and care exhibited by every single person in this organization to make Affinio the best that it can be makes me excited to come into work every morning!
Working at Affinio has propelled my career to next level in terms of understanding all of the aspects of a successful business. I love working at a place where I do not feel like I'm doing a repetitive task and where everyone is "all hands on deck". I love that I have a direct line to my CEO and senior management and that my voice alongside my colleagues are truly valued. Also, the level of exposure Affinio has brought to me at this time in my career is unparalleled. I work with Chief Officers of major companies and players of vibrant industries.
Working at Affinio has brought me an incredible amount of opportunities, friendships and invaluable learning experiences. I get to be hands on with customers, present the work that I do and get to act as an expert to some of the largest companies in the world.